Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Saturdaymorning-a-riffic

Fantastic animation, very professional-looking. And, if you actually find this review in the 1,981 reviews on this flash and counting, I noticed that you only made graphics/movie clips of shading, and shadows on people. Why is that? For the blur? Or something else?

Shamoozal: GFGames #4 Shamoozal: GFGames #4

Yesh.

Finally, a new one. Awesome. My only complaint is that it's too short! It must be longer!

Seriously, how are you so good at animating? Is it the powder? I need some of your magic animation powder that you guys keep for when you make flashes. I tend to get tired when I'm making my flashes, cause I just get bored of it. Depressing, no?

Anyways, that's just me. Nice work! Can't wait for the next one.

Shamoozal responds:

Haha, that magic powder is called school and practice. :)

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Ooo...

Cool art style...how'd you do that, photoshop? Scanner? hm?

LazyMuffin responds:

I just put some picture of a fabric on the top layer and changed it's alpha to like 20.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Another Great One!

Like all the other reviewers are saying, this is really awesome. I love how you edited in some of the close-ups, and the camera angles were off the sheezy (That's good). So... I guess, we just wait until the next one?

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

You son of a...

Why'd you do that? I didn't want to know who racer X was! Graaaaahhhh!!!

Other then that though, pretty cool. It's no "Awesome", but it IS "awesome" (wait, what?)

Wu Xia Issue 1 Wu Xia Issue 1

It's cool..

The presentation wasn't very good, and the voice acting for the robber was terrible, But the script wasn't too bad. There's actually a funny little movie in here, if you can look past some of the faults.

3/5

Circuit Skirmish 2 Circuit Skirmish 2

Radical.

Not a big fan of the bug-like character design, but the action was solid. Good work!

Shamoozal: GFGames #3 Shamoozal: GFGames #3

luls.

Wow, that was random. Even for a shamoozal flash. By the way, looking at the icon for this, I assumed the DS game was The World Ends With You. It's kinda ridiculous how lowly stocked those are.

Still love your art style and all that. Keep it up!